Re: first prints

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 02/14/05-03:07:01 PM Z

From: Ron Klein <rskmd83@hamptons.com>
Subject: RE: first prints
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:55:19 -0500

> Thank you for you thoughts, and you may be right.I was fairly aggressive
> with the foam brush I used.

You are doing different process than mine, but I never saw uncoated
white spots when using foam brush aggressively. Instead what I saw was
paper fiber napped by the foam and texture made by those fuzzy fibers.
(Maybe I was more aggressive than you?) Also, I add surfactants to
pretty much everything.

I found a very cheap solution that worked very well and posted details
here on 22 Dec 2004.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Well, believing is all right, just don't let the wrong people know