Re: Brush for Liquid Emulsion

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 02/14/05-09:28:35 PM Z

I use this product:

http://www.epaintstore.com/paintsupplies/shur_line_products/shur_line_edgers.htm#ceiling

Once rinsed in water, the brush doesn't shed. I use one edge to for
coating. The pad is reusable but the plastic isn't very durable if
washed in hot water. But the refill pad is like $1.50 a piece, so I
replace the pad every other times or so.

I found this at Home Depot. I don't have experience with this
particular epaintstore.com... it just came up when I googled.

There's another prodct from Rubberset Company called Quick Solutions 4
Premium Pad Edger. It has a very nice handle but the pad is not very
good. I use the pad of Shur-Line on Quick Solutions handle.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Well, believing is all right, just don't let the wrong people know