Re: Developping times

From: Delphine Chapuis ^lt;delphinecha@hotmail.com>
Date: 02/17/05-08:05:57 AM Z

Sandy,

I'm developping my film for a palladium process (Mike Ware's) but in fact I
just need standard (universal) developping times. I explain me: I am a
student at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure Louis Lumière (France) in
photography and I want to study the effect of the stain with these films on
a multigrade process. In fact my aim is to make dual purpose negatives but
to assign the development in priority to the palladium process.
I will have to test pushing and pulling development and that's why I only
need standard times (to satisfy ISO Conditions, gamma = 0.8).
I hope my english is understandable!

Thanks for your answer

Delphine