Re: OT OLD LINHOF REPAIR?

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 02/21/05-09:20:33 AM Z

Linhoff is imported to the USA by the same folks as Rodenstock. Perhaps
they could help. My "guess" is that they will lead to the same repair
source that Richard mentioned:

http://www.hpmarketingcorp.com/

A great source for old / no part available / custom repair is Bald
Mountain. Great work, nice folks. But be warned, they are SLOW (busy?).

http://www.baldmtn.com/

Another possibility is SK Grimes, a wonderful shop. They do "mostly"
lens repair:

http://www.skgrimes.com/

What is wrong/broken/missing from the camera?

On Monday, February 21, 2005, at 05:20 AM, Bob Kiss wrote:

> DEAR RICHARD,
> I will google Marflex but I seem to recall some large format repair
> people
> in View Camera Magazine but I can't find them. Anyone have some
> options?
> CHEERS!
> BOB

Tom Ferguson