Re: Dots of gum?

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 02/18/05-12:59:08 AM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> I don't think the issue is whether you're printing "dots" or their
> surround. That is, it's not the *shape*; it's the construction.

P.S. (Still on the same post I responded to earlier) Judy should get
some sort of prize because now that I have read through the rest of the
thread, I have to say I believe she is the only one who actually got
the point I was making; everyone else just responded using the same
assumption I was calling into question, that it's the dots that print,
which of course is not the case; it's the areas around the dots that
print, not the dots themselves.
kt