Tmax 100 Question

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 02/18/05-09:52:11 AM Z

Does anyone on the list know when Kodak supposedly changed its 8x10 Tmax 100
film base to the material that won't pass UV? The most recent box I had
been using was one dated 08/2006, and I haven't had any problems with it.
Now, I'm about to open a recently purchased box dated 12/2006, but I don't
want to use it if it is of the "new and improved" variety. I just noticed
that the emulsion code on the older box is 361, while the newer box is 381,
so perhaps that's where the change lies. Also, if I have one of the "bad"
batches, does anyone have a contact at Kodak that might work with me to swap
this box for another of their products?

Thanks!

-Schuyler