Re: Fluorescent ballasts

From: FDanB@aol.com
Date: 02/20/05-12:03:51 PM Z

You might check Jon Edwards' site to see if it helps. He generously lists
all the materials (and suppliers) for making your own UV box. Check the
following URL:

http://eepjon.com/Ubldit.htm

Good luck!

Dan

>It seems electronic is the way to go but I am a little confused about the
>spec. The ones I have found in the catalog all say they are designed for
>linear T8 (that's 1" or 25mm diameter). All the suitable BL tubes I have
>seen are T12 (1.5" or 38mm). Does this mean I am out of luck? The wattage
>rating is within range. All advice & insights gladly accepted.

www.danburkholder.com

www.TinyTutorials.com

----
"They called me mad, and I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted
me."
-- Nathaniel Lee
(on being consigned to a mental institution, ca. 17th cen.)