RE: Monitor Calibration and digital negatives

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 02/21/05-08:45:26 PM Z

Hi Brian,

I'm using the Monaco EZ-Color profiler package with the XRite colorimeter
for monitor calibration. This package works pretty well for profiling and
calibrating my monitor. It's pretty much WYSIWYG after calibrating and
profiling the monitor.

EZ-Color makes pretty good ink-paper profiles for color printing although
probably not quite as good as more expensive products such as the Monaco
profiler or the Gretag eyeone.

At any rate EZ-Color was an affordable solution for me.

Don Bryant