Re: Paging Sam Wang: Tri-Color Gum

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/22/05-12:42:37 AM Z

Jeremy,

I'm sure Sam will contact you regarding your post—that's assuming his gums
haven't gotten crosslinked and he is unable to talk anymore...

Sure you don't want to tackle Jell-O-Type?

Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page