Re: OT: Arca Swiss 8x10 problems

From: trevor cunningham ^lt;tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
Date: 02/22/05-07:02:35 AM Z

I have an AS 5x7 and have experienced the same thing...i basically hold the glass out a bit more with my fingers so nothing catches going in or out...

Ed Stander <glassact@compuserve.com> wrote:Hi! Sorry about this being OT, but I have a minorproblem,and the Arca Swiss
folk are hard to contact... I recently bought a used Arca Swiss 8x10 back
for my camera, and find that it works perfectly when set up for horizontal
photos, but refuses to set right for vertical shots. The bail gets in the
way, and the back won't fit into the standard without forcing. Has anyone
else had this problem? Best - Ed

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham