Re: Large Format Lens Question

From: Barbara Izzo ^lt;bi3@georgetown.edu>
Date: 02/25/05-12:38:20 PM Z

Thanks to everyone who sent answers to my question about the large format lenses. The prices had seemed high to me, but I was glad to have this confirmed by those more in the know. It was also helpful to have information about the lenses in case I see similar ones elsewhere. I hope to find time to try the low tech solutions offered (pinhole or eye glasses lenses) while keeping my eyes open for an appropriate lens.

Thanks again. I really appreciated the help. Suzanne