PS more about "dummies" Re: Aquatint Screens.

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 02/25/05-05:14:32 PM Z

The "dummies" books have made a fortune for the originator(s) & become an
institution (& may even be OK -- I've never read one). But IME the
*real* dummies were the supposed explainers who failed to realize that
their sentences were not self-explanatory, often not even coherent, yet
tiresomely & circularly repetitive (perhaps to make up for the
omissions).

The Photoshop books I notice make matters worse by putting what should
have come first in the last chapters.. eg, giving instructions in Chapter
3 with "as explained in Chapter 11..

*This rant courtesy of the previously mentioned Real World Brain
Damage.*

Judy