Re: Aquatint Screens.

From: HNMM CLEARY ^lt;HNMM@hcleary.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 02/27/05-06:45:40 AM Z

Sorry, I have been away for a while. I use digi images in the traditional
photo-etching process which use an aquatint , I print the image with the
printer's default screen box clicked in the printing software and the
printing resolution is 720dpi. This is probably unnecessary but the system
works. There is however one problem. The inclusion of the printing screen
means that in any future enlargement in another source such as photocopier
to create an even bigger image for the photo-etching process, the dot
screen pattern is also enlarged . Hellena