Armature Photography

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 02/27/05-09:55:04 AM Z

John, a great tip. I welcome this new series addressing Photography Armatures like me.
Let Jim Brick and Richard savor their Stroebel over their Friday evening cocktails. The
rest of us, though - I mean, who really wants to be handed a book called Photography
for Idiots? Personally, I'm not sure I'll go for that telescope book myself, but Lens
Making for Armatures, I'm running that one down today. I say, I don't care how
professional you are, everyone still has their inner Armature.

Mike