Re: Re: Digital Negative Etiology

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 02/28/05-11:01:27 AM Z

I don't think it is worth it. If it is for that price, you should get
Photoshop because it is not just better in terms of ease of use or feature
or that type of things, but the color model and math are actually better.

If you want something less expensive, perhaps Corel's PhotoPaint will do.
They were at one point trying to compete with Photoshop, so they might be
competing in color model also.

Dave