Re: PT/PD Exposure Scale

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/28/05-06:55:28 PM Z

Hi Sandy,

I checked back through my notes and found that it was Platinum & Palladium in
a 1:5 ratio with Na2 as the contrast agent. The long exposure scale I
believe is due to using very high humidity. That's all I know! Honest! Please
Don't Shine Those UV Lights In My Face! I'll Confess! hehehehehe

Mark
In a message dated 2/28/05 6:40:42 PM, sanking@clemson.edu writes:

> Mark, I hate to break it to you but that answer did not tell us a lot!!
>

> Sandy

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page