Re: Now  here's  a " Photographer"

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/03/05-11:07:32 PM Z

Sort of makes you think that companies that produce wide angle lenses should
put a caution statement that you see through the viewfinder, sort of like some
rearview mirrors have:

Caution: Objects may be closer than they appear to be in the mirror!

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page