Re: what I've learned about cyanotype thru PDN

From: Gordon J. Holtslander ^lt;holtsg@duke.usask.ca>
Date: 06/07/05-09:54:40 AM Z

Hi:

CMHC has some info on dehumidifiers - they also briefly mention Homemade dehumidifiers

http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/burema/gesein/abhose/abhose_ce27.cfm

A small commercial dehumidifier may work. - Though being in Saskatchewan I
don't have much experience with excessive humidity :)

Gord

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Susan Huber wrote:

> Hi Loris,
> How do you keep the humidity down- I live on the West Coast of Canada- the edge of a rain forest- can't seem to get the humidity below 70-80% even with the fan and heat on. However; if I open the darkroom on a dry day- the humidity will drop- but; we don't get many dry days...
> Any suggestions other than contacting the reluctant electrician who would rather work on million dollar homes than my little darkroom that he installed...
> Thanks,
> Susan
> www.susanhuber.com

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2