Re: pigments for gum and PDN

From: Kees Brandenburg ^lt;ctb@zeelandnet.nl>
Date: 06/11/05-04:12:04 AM Z

Hello Chris
Did you make your curves from a one coat gumprint? As the tonal range
gets longer with more coats curves might be more accurate when measured
and calculated after more than one coat (i.e. with your usual/preferred
number of coats). Never tried it though.

At what point do the curves for the individual colors differ?

-kees