Re: pigments for gum and PDN

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/11/05-10:30:59 AM Z

Chris,

In every inkset that I have tested with the PDN system, it has always been
the Yellow ink that showed more density to UV light than Cyan or Magenta.
Usually Magenta has the least.

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page