Lithium Chloride to cool the pure palladium print tone?

From: kismet ^lt;samba@superonline.com>
Date: 06/12/05-11:47:25 AM Z

Lithium Chloride to cool the pure palladium print tone?

Hi,

Does it make sense to add some lithium chloride to sodium chloropalladite solution in order to have a cooler print tone?

I am already using Fe Oxalate solution and equal amount of sodium chloropalladite solution and some sodium chloroplatinate as contrast agent (conforming the system of Dick Arentz)

I wonder if it could be possible to dissolve some lithium chloride in the coating solution to get a bit cooler tone.
I am happy with the paper I use(COT320) and the developer and the developing temperature(Pot. oxalate 33% at room temp. 22-25oC) so that I would like to not change them.

My second question is that for the same purpose, would the addition of Gold chloride work?

Your precious opinions will be appreciated.

Best
Mehmet Kismet