Re: Chemist question for all of you who love to figure things out

From: sanking@CLEMSON.EDU
Date: 06/13/05-08:32:54 PM Z

I will be teaching a carbon workshop at the Photographers’ Formulary
beginning on June 26. Since the class is fairly small I agreed to also
teach VDB, kallitype and cyanotype to one of the students. However, I now
have learned that what she wants to do is use these processes for making
images on cloth surfaces, and I know little or nothing about this. Could
anyone direct me to some good sources, either in the list archives or
elsewhere, that could help me get up to speed quickly on the subject?

Sandy