RE: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued?

From: Jonathan Bailey ^lt;jon@jonathan-bailey.com>
Date: 06/15/05-07:16:21 PM Z

Richard,

I'm sure your "source" is reliable....

But, just for the record - please remember some gelatin silver users are
still under the "alt" umbrella. Mordancage practitioners and some who use
various 19th century toning formulae on modern papers are possibilities
which come immediately to mind.

Peace,

Jon

www.jonathan-bailey.com
Tenants Harbor, Maine

   That poster was me and the information came from someone
who happens to be a friend and is highly placed at Kodak and
in a position to know. I would not have posted it if there
had been any slightest possibility of its being just rumor
or incorrect. Essentially this source sent me the official
press release before it had been released along with a
personal note. I did not post to this list since this is an
alternative processes list and presumably is composed of
people not dependant on "silver-gelatin" paper.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com