Re: Liquid Emulsion on Acrylglas...

From: henk thijs ^lt;henk.thijs@hetnet.nl>
Date: 06/17/05-03:39:53 PM Z

Op 17-jun-05 om 23:22 heeft Christina het volgende geschreven:

> Hello,
> had anyone ever done his?
> How do I have to prepare the plates that the emulsion stays on it?
> Thanks for your help,

Christina,
I think the Klaus Pollmeier beer/waterglass/caustic soda would do the
job.
If you are interested and cannot find it in the archives,
  I will do my best to find the necessary data.
By the way, does somebody know if Klaus is still active in teaching
alt-process??
He was one of the first contributors to the list , see also Judy's
Post-Factory.
Cheers,
Henk