Re: Liquid Emulsion on Acrylglas...

From: henk thijs ^lt;henk.thijs@hetnet.nl>
Date: 06/18/05-07:52:59 AM Z

Hi John & Christina,
I tried more or less all the advices and articles I found years ago at
the time I was doing bromoil on aluminium.(I had the impression that a
lot of advice was done by people who never did it themselves,
especially with the thin gelatine-layers, with or without hardening; a
mess down the drain....)
The amount of time and spilled liquid light , apart from the begging to
whatever may be in heaven, leads me to the 'beer-coating" , after
cleaning with toothpaste and 90percent alcohol.
I would be glad hearing from your experience.
Succes,
Cheers,
Henk