Re: Kodak B&W Paper Discontinued? Good Ridence.

From: Julian ^lt;rev@mail.eworld3.net>
Date: 06/18/05-10:02:14 AM Z

> BTW, it seems that the boomers who can no longer ride horses have
>rejuvenated the buggy.
>
> Wikipedia.com - "Buggy whips are not entirely gone. A resurgence of
>interest in carriage driving among aging baby-boomers now too old to ride
>their horses has allowed a few die-hard buggy whip manufacturers to stay in
>business."...
>
>John - www.puresilver.org

     Might you be making a 'gross' assumption here? That is to say,
Very few whip sales are for side-show acts and the Amish make their
own. I would suggest that most buggy whip sales are for activities of
a more deviant nature.

   You are a photographer, correct?

    Correct??

    [snap]

   ...but you've been a bad photographer, haven't you?

    HAVEN'T YOU?

    [snap, snap, crack.]

    Oooohhh.

                             This moment of relief brought to you by