Re: Kodak B&W  Paper Discontinued? Good Ridence.

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/18/05-10:15:49 AM Z

The loss of these papers makes one feel a bit better about investing all that
money in a Richeson "Magic Brush"!

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com