Re: Arches & Epson

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/20/05-12:24:39 PM Z

Hi Berry,

About 7-8 years ago I used to use Arches and Rives BFK to make prints with
god knows what Epson printer back then. I wasn't interested in color and was
worried about how fugitive the ink was, so I used black ink only to make the
prints. They came out great and I still have some of them hanging with know sign
of fading. Color might be a different story, depending on how the ink
reacts with the surface of the paper. Inkjet papers have a coating that reacts
with the ink, whereas this is not true with the watercolor papers. But—give it a
try.

Good luck,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & PDN System for Your Own Custom Digital Negative Workflow
@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Coming Soon—Curve Calculator II will let you choose your toes!
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com