RE: Hardening salted paper and potassium dichromate

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 06/22/05-01:18:56 AM Z

I see, I hadn't understood that from your first message ("std. printing
time = 10 mins, after 1 min. exposure all steps are white" is not the
same thing as what you're saying now, and also the statement "after
adding 0.2% AD, std. printing time = 2 mins." quite confused me). I hope
wou will be able to solve your problem with the "black + color inks"
negative, please inform us if that method works for you.

Regards,
Loris.