Re: exhibition of gum and oilprints

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 06/24/05-04:46:52 AM Z

Very nice, Henk; nice site, well-designed and especially appreciated (by
me) for its accessibility even to an ancient browser like mine. I didn't
have time to look at all of the images this time but will come back
later for a more thorough viewing. So far I like the gum portraits best.
Thanks for sharing,
Katharine