Re: Success! screw-in fluro BLB UV lightbox

From: jude.taylor@comcast.net
Date: 06/25/05-01:52:25 PM Z

The brand is Feit Electric ((Pico Rivers, CA) and the ones I bought are 13 watts; they are about 1/2 inch longer than a standard 60 watt tungsten light bulb, but they have a coiled tube coming off a cylindrical portion that is about 1 inch in length with all this on a typical screw-in bulb base. They are advertised as a 60 watt replacement party light! The company is based in CA, but the bulbs are made in China.

Cheers!
Judy

--
Judy Rowe Taylor