Re: THANKS: OT ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/30/05-10:55:30 AM Z

I checked here in chicago after reading this and the
repair place i use has bought a large quantity of
parts for hasselblad. if you can't find a place to
repair or whatever, your blad give them a call, (since
they receive 1000's of emails they don't bother w/that
but they do answer the fone.)
mid state camera repair 312-939-2272
eric
http://www.eman-photo.com/