Re: Print Clear Print on right side.

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/02/05-10:30:40 PM Z

Clay,

I had the same problem with masking tape (the kind used for painting). I
accidentally laid the negative down emulsion side up to mask of the edges for
brush coating and... YIKES! It took both hands to get the "easy remove" tape
separated. I double check now!

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page