RE: SAFE URETHANE OR VARNISH?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/03/05-10:48:10 PM Z

Well Bill, If you can quote the page, can you at least tell our friend Bob
if he is on track?
Wow. Give'm a break ( I'd like to know too. You see, I picked up an old
school flat file for $5 but don't need to "burn" up the images inside of it
to save money)

EJ Neilsen

Eric Neilsen
http://ericneilsenphotography.com