Re: Phenidone in Pyrocat-HD

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/04/05-09:16:31 AM Z

I did these experiments some seven or eight years
ago and have since lost my notes, but as I recall
the use of pyrocatechin as the only reducer
resulted in much longer development times, less
effective film speed and very large grain, but
very good acutance. In those tests I remember
that I used pyrocatechin in amounts ranging from
about 0.5g up to 4.0g per liter of working
solution.

Sandy