RE: Homemade Potassium Oxalate

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/04/05-01:49:47 PM Z

Don, If you look at the chemical make up of Potassium Carbonate and Oxalic
Acid add the bubbles (CO2) you end up with Potassium Oxalate. This is a
very simple thing to do. I use kitty litter buckets to mix in but any ol'
bucket will do. I leave plenty of room for the bubbles. If you order the
chemicals from Artcraft, you'll save 1/6 the cost if you purchased Pot Ox,
and if you can by it direct from a chemical supply,... Potassium Oxalate
becomes VERY affordable.

Have fun!

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street