RE: Re: Homemade Potassium Oxalate

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 03/07/05-01:19:13 PM Z

Yikes. I will probably start with Potassium Oxalate first. Thanks

What I really need is a way to make Palladium and Potassium Chloroplatinite out of table salt and household waste. That would really save some money.

Just as a bit of useless trivia: I have been weighing the ink cartridges in and out of the Epson 2200. The printer uses 12 gr of ink. At $9.95 each, Epson is selling ink at $375 a pound. They should give everybody 2 printers and free paper.

George