Re: light meters

From: Alex Swain ^lt;fotoobscura@gmail.com>
Date: 03/09/05-08:03:43 AM Z

I use a Luna Pro Digital for metering:

http://www.camerastore.com/Gossen/4022.htm

and its been excellent to me for 3 years now...And its very rugged and
can handle metering (as it did last night) at -40f windchills. It
does everything you want and then some..check the website for specs
for your particular needs.

They are also extremely affordable..under $250USD.

--
Cheers,
Alex Swain (fo)