RE: Devil's Digital Advocacy

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/09/05-06:28:57 PM Z

Partly because as Dan suggested, there are fewer and fewer choices. The
ever shrinking film industry is providing us with more headaches and heart
aches. It is all about process... except now the process is digital.

It is an anti Alzheimer program to assure us all (older to very old) that
our brains are kept active.

It is a cruel joke by the photo gods.

What alternative do you have? They take away the kodachrome, cibachrome,
Commercial copy films 4125 & 4127, Portriga Rapid, ...

Wait until they take away your UC inks, and Pictorico films.

Thank goodness they haven't yet taken away our platinum and palladium.

So the trouble is one more set of test to run and run and run and...

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226