Re: Restoration of tri-color camera

From: Robert Newcomb ^lt;newcombr@uga.edu>
Date: 03/10/05-09:02:59 AM Z

A Google search on Pellicle Mirrors brings up lots of hits on items
related to beamsplitters, lasers and engineering subjects. Plus their
is: www.surplusshed.com/ for surplus optical items.
www.lasersurplus.com/ and www.anchoroptics.com
  for laser stuff and optics new and used.
At least they are some places to start learning about that subject.
Robert Newcomb