Re: Portland in one week, sent again

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 03/11/05-02:09:08 AM Z

Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> Hi all,
> Portland SPE is coming up in a little over a week.

> Then, Katharine if you are up for lunch on friday, let's do it, too, but let
> me know shortly if it is a go or not.

Well, since you folks need to know before you leave home, let's make it
simple and say it's a no-go. My recovery from my injuries is slow and of
a one step forward two steps back manner, so I don't have any way of
knowing whether a week from today I'd be able to make that 3 hour trip
comfortably or even at all. Given how little it takes to set me back,
I'd have to set the probability rather low. That's a longwinded way of
saying, catch y'all next time.

P.S. Is the Jonathan you mention Jonathan Bailey by any chance? I'd be
willing to endure some small amount of pain to meet Jonathan Bailey. Not
that I wouldn't like to meet the rest of you too, in fact that's why
I've held off answering this, because I guess I wanted to keep my
options open as long as possible.
Katharine