Re: holga in canada

From: Alex Swain ^lt;fotoobscura@gmail.com>
Date: 03/12/05-07:55:33 AM Z

Thats seems really expensive. The holga 120s here in vermont sell for
$20 USD or less.

I bought a "hacked" holga a bunch of years ago with a shutter release
cable and a few other modifications to it for $50. (USD)

Funny thing, though. I searched all of ebay.ca looking only in canada
and came up with zero hits for Holga's. Funky.

Good luck,
Alex

p.s. you can have all of mine if you want all the light leaks :)

--
Cheers,
Alex Swain (fo)