RE: Does paper get "bad" in time?

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 03/14/05-08:55:57 PM Z

I have noticed the same thing with Gallery 100, Arches Platine, and ...
many. The edges show the worst deterioration. I have been able to avoid it
causing me trouble by using those sheets as test and work my way into my
good part of the pile. It could very well be a humidity issue slowly
changing the sizing and /or introducing pH change with environmental
contaminates. I recall several years back when some ones printing when off
due to an air freshener that his wife put into the air cleaner.

It may be that plastic bags are the way to go. The last shipments of
Bergger COT 320 in 20x24 were shipped just like silver printing paper; black
bag and all.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9