Re: The value of the handmade

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 03/15/05-01:53:50 PM Z

I repeat every word of Dan's message because every word is true, true,
true. Thanks Dan!

But one other aspect of digital... I find it creeping into my own STUDIO
work -- a scanned digitized copy of a drawing will be inserted into a
print, or vice versa. Trying to scotch the purely digital is a kind of
purism that no longer flies (to mix a few metaphors). It's a kind of
opening Pandora's box -- you mean I can do THAT !? Wow, what if I try
this?

Judy