Re: Fibber McGee's Closet

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 03/15/05-05:38:53 PM Z

Judy,

In the interest of list harmony let's limit our exchanges henceforth
to matters of fact, say, a) "at what temperature gelatin breaks
down," and/or b) what is a good test for determining if hot gelatin
causes speckling.

Possible answers

a.
1. 120F
2. 140F
3. over 200F

b.
1. Report as fact what our students reported 20-80 years ago the
first time we taught a gum class.
2. Reject #3 because we thought the person who reported it called us
a cockroach.
3. Actually test the premise by doing some real life testing.

Sandy