Re: The value of the handmade

From: SteveS ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 03/16/05-01:10:28 PM Z

Bare in mind what Ansel said about the Brennan Group that met in Berkeley
before their Group f-64; Defender came out with a ready made paper, which
could be the attribute of post modern photography. Once we could make
prints on a photographic paper of consistency, the asset was like the
invention of the shutter to bring the end of modern photography into a post
modernism that gave everybody an equal chance to make good pcitures.

Steve Shapiro, Carmel, Ca