Re: Actual photograph

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 03/18/05-10:17:07 AM Z

I have to say I really regret buying the Nikon 950 five years ago. I was
extremely disappointed with the photo quality (especially the blue edges
on backlit objects) and lack of manual controls, to say nothing of the
quality of the plastic tripod connection that allowed it to drop onto a
concrete floor while "attached" to the tripod. However, the process and
portability were very attractive. I loved the zoom (never had had one of
these on a film camera). If it had cost about half or 1/3, I would have
been happier. It's been great for ebay photos. :)

Pam