Re: Paper For Van Dyke

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 03/22/05-07:23:11 AM Z

I'm partial to Cranes' Kid Finish ecru with thiourea+gold-toned VDB.
The result is sort of a purplish-brown on cream. I think it very nice.
The only problem is the ubiquitous watermark.

Joe

>>> glsmyth@yahoo.com 03/22/05 7:49 AM >>>
I have been using Arches Aquarelle for my Van Dykes for a while and feel
that I
am really not getting the contrast and quality that I should be getting.
 Can
anyone suggest to me the paper that you use that gives you the best
results?

Thank -

george

Handmade Photographic Images - http://www.GLSmyth.com