RE: Paper For Van Dyke

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 03/22/05-03:06:00 PM Z

I see their website lists only the 32 lb.. that's not cover weight, so
maybe this is true. I use the 90 lb 'wove' cover for Argyrotypes and
it performs pretty well. Plus it is avaiable in 23X29 inch stock.

check out:

http://www.crane.com/prdSell.aspx?DeptName=BusinessPapersandBulkSocial
Stock&SubDeptName=CranesCoverStock&Name=21120_Cranes90lb.CoverStock8.5
x11Sheets