RE: You want 100 books?

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGiliberti@controlotron.com>
Date: 03/23/05-07:37:11 AM Z

What about organizing a group of people who are interested and sending a
copy of the book around so we could all see it--in a similar manner as was
done with the traveling portfolio? In this way those of us who are really
interested can evaluate it. We could all chip in and pay for the one book,
if that was deemed necessary. As with the traveling portfolio all who are
involved would be responsible for mailing to the next person. Just a
thought.

Gerry G